- 1 cup Essential Everyday peanutbutter
- 1 (8 oz.) package Essential Everyday cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (12 oz.) container (4 1/2 cups) Essential Everyday frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 prepared chocolate pie crust
- 1/2 cup Essential Everyday chocolate chips
Add to shopping list
- BEAT together 1 cup peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with an electric mixer on medium, until well combined. Gently mix in 3 cups whipped topping until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture into pie shell. Using a spatula, smooth mixture to edges of pie.
- Top pie with remaining whipped topping
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, refrigerate until ready to serve.