Add to shopping list
- 1 pound 80% lean ground beef
- 1/2 (1 ounce) package Essential Everyday™ Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1 tablespoon Essential Everyday Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- 4 tablespoons Essential Everyday Blue Cheese Dressing
- lettuce, tomato slices, onion slices
- In medium bowl, combine ground beef, onion soup mix and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Form into 4 patties.
- Place cracked pepper in a shallow dish. Press both sides of burgers into pepper.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place burgers on a grill; grill, turning once, 7-14 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F on an instant read thermometer. Top burgers with cheese slices just before removing from grill.
- Place burgers on Kaiser rolls and top each burger with 1 tablespoon of blue cheese dressing and lettuce, tomato and onions, if desired.