Add to shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1 (32 ounce) container reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked and chopped chicken
- 1 (1.25 ounce) packet Essential Everyday™ Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can Essential Everyday Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can Essential Everyday Pinto Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Essential Everyday Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In large saucepan or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onions and peppers; saute until onions are softened (about 3-5 minutes).
- Add remaining ingredients except cilantro; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in cilantro.