Add to shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can Essential EverydayTM Cannellini Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup reduced fat 2% fancy shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend, divided
- 1/4 cup Essential Everyday Light Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can Essential Everyday Artichoke Hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained, squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Essential Everyday Wheat Snacker Crackers
- In food processor or blender, combine beans, 1/2 cup cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and garlic powder; process until smooth.
- Transfer to medium mixing bowl; stir in artichokes and spinach. Transfer to a greased 1-quart baking dish; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Serve with crackers.